What is Orthodontics (Straightening)?
It is a branch of dentistry that involves the prevention and stopping teeth curvature, straightens teeth, jaws incompatibilities and closing disorders.
Orthodontics treatment can be applied to anyone with curvature, distortion and impairment in the teeth and oral structure. The name of this treatment, known as well as braces. This braces method does not have any side effects and straighten teeth using a series of nearly invisible, removable aligners that are custom-made specifically for your teeth.
The treatment process applied not only for aesthetic purposes, but also includes the solving of health problems such as speech disorder and teeth gnashing (bruxism) caused by distortion or curvature teeth.
Orthodontic treatment starts from the mouth structure examination: the presence of any caries, abscesses, inflammation or gum problems is investigated. If there is any of these found, treatment is applied first, then orthodontics.
Your teeth will move little by little, week by week, gradually moving towards the projected final position.
A smile can change everything. Your confidence. Your outlook. Your life.
Could Orthodontic Treatment Be Applied for Everyone?
- Orthodontic treatment can be applied to people of all ages,
- For those with crooked teeth,
- Those who has growing the permanent teeth even though their milk teeth do not fallen yet,
- Especially in people who breathe through their mouth, sleep with open mouth or snore,
- For children who does finger sucking, false pacifiers or bottles,
- For the external or internal shape and shape of your jaws,
- Those who have problems with closing in the upper and lower jaws,
- If the teeth are not aligned properly,
- It is a feasible treatment method for anyone with a gap between the teeth.